Our employees are approachable, caring, and passionate about our customers. From character to expertise, we employ a level of professionalism that consistently exceeds expectations. Every Jersey State Bank employee is a keen listener with the power to respond, providing a level of value and service that makes the banking experience exceptional. Our vision is "unbeatable service." We believe we have the best team, delivering the best customer experience in this area.
We offer challenging job opportunities, outstanding benefits to full-time employees, training and development and a rewarding culture that encourages a work/life balance.
We believe in offering our full-time employees a complete benefits package that meets their personal and family needs. We know how important it is to provide benefits that make a difference and we are continuously exploring programs to enhance our package.
Benefits offered to full-time employees include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Safe Deposit Box
- Free Checking Account
We are an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
To apply for current opportunities or for future employment consideration:
- Obtain an Application here, or stop in at our main bank or our Grafton Branch to pick up an application.
Return your completed Application and Resume to us in person, by fax, mail or email.
Mail: Jersey State Bank
Human Resources Department
1000 South State Street
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Jersey State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
There are currently no job openings. Please check the website at a later date for potential opportunities.
We are currently accepting Applications for a part-time Teller. Interested individuals must possess the following skills:
- Exceptional customer service and customer relationship building skills.
- Friendly, outgoing and a “people person”
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload while delivering complete, accurate and quality work
- Good written and communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and be well versed in various products
- Possess professional and good work ethic, great attitude, flexible, team player
You must be able to work a flexible, varied schedule, including Saturdays.
No prior Teller experience required but cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
Jersey State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity