Online Banking & Bill Pay
Bank When YOU Want!
With Jersey State Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking services, you can bank anywhere, anytime! You can make convenient and secure transactions from your computer or mobile phone.
Access your accounts 24/7 securely online. With this convenient and free service you’ll be able to manage your finances simply and securely any time of day. You’ll be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts even make your loan payment
- View, print or save your statements
- Setup email or text alerts to help you manage your accounts
- Place stop payments,
- Send secure email to bank staff
- Pay bills without the hassle and cost of writing and mailing checks
Introducing Real-Time Account Alerts
JSB’s Notifi® Alerts feature makes it easy to monitor your banking. Setup to receive an e-mail, text, or push notifications on any of your devices. With Notifi®, you’ll always know what’s happening with your accounts and your money. You can set alerts for activity such as:
- Your online banking login was locked out or your password changed.
- A deposit is made.
- A purchase using your debit card was just processed.
- Your balance drops below a dollar amount you choose.
- An ATM withdrawal is made.
- A check clears that exceeds the amount you set.
To set up Alerts:
- Log into Online Banking. Select Alerts at the top of the screen.
- Click on Contact Options, setup and Activate your email and cell phone number.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account, how you would like to receive them, and click Save.
1. Login to mobile app, click More button at the bottom right screen.
2. Turn on green toggle for Push Notifications
3. Choose alerts you wish to receive under Account Alerts and Security Alerts.
Online Bill Pay
Did you know that paying bills through the traditional methods can cost roughly 75 cents per bill (cost of checks, stamps, & envelopes) plus your time? If you’re paying 8 – 12 bills per month like many people, Online Bill Pay* can save you nearly $9 every month! (Or $108/year). Plus you can pay your bills without the hassles of writing checks or remembering user names and passwords at multiple biller sites.
Simply sign on, tell us who you want to pay, enter the payment amount, set the payment date, and submit. You will still have the ability to update or cancel your payment anytime before it processes.
- Pay a Company. Keep all your bill payments organized with Bill Pay.
- Some companies like credit card companies, cable companies, electric companies, etc are already available in Bill Pay to easily set up to pay
- If a company isn’t available to quickly add for payment, the information printed on your bill is all you need to set up a company payee
- Payments can be scheduled and set for recurring delivery
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your internet service or trash pickup.
- Get your bills delivered right to Bill Pay. Major companies in the Bill Pay payee database have the potential to be set up as an eBill, allowing you to receive your bills within Bill Pay.
- Once you’ve entered the payee into Bill Pay you will see if they are capable for eBill, look for “Get eBills” logo.
- Just click their name in the list and enter your user information from the payee’s website to have that bill delivered to Bill Pay
- If you wish to stop receiving paper bills after setting up eBills, you must contact your billing company
- Customized reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message when certain types of activity occur, such as when a payment processes, when a transaction is scheduled, or when a new eBill is received.
- Pay a Person You can pay anyone, such as a relative, babysitter, or dog-walker, by entering them as a payee in Bill Pay.
- Check payments are mailed and paid within 5-7 business days
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from. (Please call the bank to add additional accounts).
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
*Free if enrolled in eStatements