Online Banking & Bill Pay
Access your accounts 24/7 securely online. With this convenient and free service you’ll be able to manage your finances simply and securely any time of day. You’ll be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts even make your loan payment
- Place stop payments, send secure email to bank staff
- Setup alerts to help you manage your accounts
- Pay bills without the hassle and cost of writing and mailing checks
- View your statements
Online Alerts & Reminders
Set up alerts and reminders with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Through the use of our Online Banking Reminder feature, you can set up scheduled reminders of events, and set up alerts to help you manage your accounts. Alerts can be emailed to multiple accounts to insure you get notified on a timely basis. Receive alerts when:
- Your balance drops below a dollar amount you choose.
- Specified activity on your account takes place (i.e. your direct deposit arrives).
- You need to reorder checks when this check number has cleared.
Online Bill Pay
Now you can conveniently pay your bills and save money doing it.
Did you know that paying bills through the traditional methods can cost anywhere from 50 to 75 cents per bill (cost of checks, stamps, & envelopes) plus your time? If you’re paying 8 – 12 bills per month like many people, Online Bill Pay can save you $4 to $9 every month! (Or $48 to $108/year). Plus it can greatly reduce the time you take to manage your bill payment process.
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
*Free if enrolled in eStatements