Online Banking & Bill Pay
Bank When YOU Want!
With Jersey State Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking services, you can bank anywhere, anytime! You can make convenient and secure transactions from your computer or mobile phone.
Access your accounts 24/7 securely online. With this convenient and free service you’ll be able to manage your finances simply and securely any time of day. You’ll be able to:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your accounts even make your loan payment
- View, print or save your statements
- Setup email or text alerts to help you manage your accounts
- Place stop payments,
- Send secure email to bank staff
- Pay bills without the hassle and cost of writing and mailing checks
Introducing Notifi Alerts
JSB’s Notifi Alerts feature makes it easy to monitor your banking. Set e-mail, text, or push notifications on any of your devices. With Notifi, you’ll always know what’s happening with your accounts and your money. You can set alerts for activity such as:
- Your online banking login was locked out or your password changed.
- A purchase using your debit card was just processed.
- Your balance drops below a dollar amount you choose.
- An ATM withdrawal is made.
- A check clears that exceeds the amount you set.
To set up Notifi Alerts
- Log into Online Banking. Select Alerts at the top of the screen.
- Click on Contact Options, setup and Activate your email and cell phone number.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account, how you would like to receive them, and click Save.
Online Bill Pay
Now you can conveniently pay your bills and save money doing it.
Did you know that paying bills through the traditional methods can cost anywhere from 50 to 75 cents per bill (cost of checks, stamps, & envelopes) plus your time? If you’re paying 8 – 12 bills per month like many people, Online Bill Pay can save you $4 to $9 every month! (Or $48 to $108/year). Plus it can greatly reduce the time you take to manage your bill payment process.
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
*Free if enrolled in eStatements