INTERNET BANKING AND E-STATEMENT UPGRADE ON AUGUST 24th
On August 24, 2020, Jersey State Bank will be introducing an entirely new online banking experience. Our new online banking website is scheduled to go live on Monday August 24th at 10:00 am. As we prepare for these upcoming improvements, we would like to take this opportunity to provide you with important information regarding our upgraded system, so please read this letter carefully.
Important Dates for your online access:
- 8/20 THURSDAY PRIOR TO LIVE: Bill Payment services will be unavailable starting 6pm CST. Payments scheduled prior to this date will process as normal.
- 8/21 FRIDAY PRIOR TO LIVE: The last day for all internal transfers to process in the old system is Friday BEFORE 3pm CST.
- 8/22 and 8/23 WEEKEND PRIOR TO LIVE: Internet banking access will be available to “View Balances Only” mode starting at 3pm CST on FRIDAY PRIOR TO LIVE. Please plan accordingly and conduct all internet banking transactions prior to these dates.
- 8/24 LIVE DATE: Upgraded system goes live at approximately 10am CST time.
Other Important Information
If you currently use Bill Pay in the old system all of your current information WILL convert over to our new platform.
- Real-time alert notifications.
- Forgot your Password: Having trouble logging in? Reset your own password with the “Forgot your password” feature.
- E-Statements: Access e-statements quicker and easier!
Please view the email that was sent to you on 8/3 for more details. If you have any questions or experience trouble logging in, please contact us at 618-498-6466 or 618-786-2311.
If you are not using our Mobile Banking App, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search ‘Jersey State Bank mobile’. Your user ID and password will be the same as online banking.
On August 24th, 2020, Jersey State Bank will be introducing an entirely new online banking experience. You will have access to your electronic bank statement within the new online banking rather than logging into a separate website. If you want to sign up for electronic statements, please visit our website at www.jerseystatebank.com or come into one of our locations. We will be adjusting the dates your statement cycles are generated as well as updating the look and feel of the statements. We hope you enjoy this news and will be emailing all existing online banking customers more details regarding the changes in the next few weeks.
*****The daily cut-off time will be extended to close of business day*****