Thank you for your interest in Jersey State Bank! We are a locally owned community bank.
We focus on and understand the needs of our local businesses, families and farmers. What makes our community bank different? It’s not just the local decision-making or the great products and services, it’s our people!
Our success comes from our employees placing value in relationships and the success of our customers, neighbors, friends, and local business owners. We are looking for outgoing, quality individuals to join our team who are ready to make a contribution to the communities in which we serve. We offer a competitive salary, insurance, retirement, and paid time off package.
Due to the nature of the banking industry, a thorough background and credit investigation is made before any persons are hired.
Jersey State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.
Current Career Opportunities
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing person with exceptional customer service skills to join our team. You must be able to work a flexible, varied schedule, including Saturdays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome customers
- Process Teller transactions
- Accuracy in balancing cash drawer
- Place holds on accounts
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Understand bank products and services
- Assist customers with internet and mobile banking questions.
May require travel to our Grafton branch.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year related experience preferred
- Basic cash handling experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
How to Apply
To apply for current opportunities or for future employment consideration:
- Obtain an Application here, or stop in at our main bank or our Grafton Branch to pick up an application.
- Return your completed Application and Resume to us in person, by fax, mail or email.
Mail: Jersey State Bank
Human Resources Department
1000 South State Street
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Jersey State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer